If we truly pay attention and learn a little about the interpretation of dreams, those dreams can tell us a lot about ourselves. Any of the 78 tarot cards mean something when we see it in our dreams, so the key is to become familiar with what each of the cards is trying to tell us. And it isn’t as difficult as it sounds.
Most often, tarot cards come to us in dreams because they are trying to tell us something. For starters, if you dream about tarot cards in general, especially if those dreams come frequently, it usually means you are facing challenges and stressors in your life that you need to deal with. That could mean a change in careers or some other change that will remove a lot of the stress in your life.
For now, let’s take a look at several of the tarot cards that represent something specific in your dreams.
Seeing an Entire Pack of Tarot Cards
If you see an entire deck of tarot cards in your dream, it usually means that there are numerous worries in your life. In this case, it’s a good idea to evaluate your life to determine what those worries are so that you can deal with them and clarify your goals.
If you dream about paying a visit to a tarot card reader, it often means you’re going through some inner turmoil and that a focus on your inner thoughts and emotions can help you understand what’s going on a lot better.
If you are dreaming about specific tarot cards, the first thing to consider is whether they belong to the major or minor arcana. Cards in the major arcana category are urgent messages that directly affect your waking life, so it’s important to understand what each of them means.
Let’s study a few of the most common tarot cards from the major arcana and their specific meanings. This is important because these dreams are giving you the answer you need regarding a particular decision you’re trying to make.
- The Fool. Representing new starts in life, the Fool card often tells you that you’re a little overwhelmed and that you need to take a break and rejuvenate your body and mind. This in turn helps you get a better perspective as to what to do next.
- The High Priestess. Often, the High Priestess means confirmation that you are on the right path. It can also mean that you should seek wise advice on a particular matter instead of letting other people’s opinions influence what you should do.
- The Lovers. If you see this tarot card in your dreams, it’s encouraging you to take action. If you’ve been procrastinating, seeing the Lovers means to stop that procrastination and do what you know in your heart is the best decision.
- The Magician. Seeing this tarot card means that you are headed in the right direction and you are in control of your life. It means you should keep doing what you’re doing so you can stay focused and accomplish your goals.
- The Chariot. Chariot cards tend to roar into your dreams, which is why they are symbols of adventure and travel. When you see this card, it means you are just beginning a new journey but you are definitely on the right path, so keep on doing what you’re doing.
- The Empress. The Empress always represents a female authority figure who has the answer to many of your questions. This could be a mother, grandmother, aunt, or any older, wise person who is there to support you.
- The Emperor. The Emperor always complements the Empress and represents stability and a solid support in your life. He often appears in dreams when you need a little bit of direction in your life. In this instance, you should go with your gut instincts and stop hesitating regarding what to do next.
- The Hierophant. The Hierophant symbolizes man-made religions and their influence on your life. If you are feeling like an outcast, this card might mean to become more involved with a certain religion. This card is also to remind you about the importance of prayer.
- Strength. The Strength card is telling you that you need more control in your life. You need balance, which you won’t get if you eat, drink, or spend too much. Seeing this card means to get rid of your excesses and start living a more balanced lifestyle.
If you continuously see the same tarot card in your dreams, it’s a good idea to study it further because each card can have more than one meaning. Take a look at what’s going on in your life and apply it to the card that keeps popping up in your dreams. This will go a long way in helping you to decide what to do next so that you can get some clarity and focus in your life.
Still struggling with your readings? Try one of Kasamba’s top rated readers.
Try them out today for FREE with 3 free minutes plus 50% off your first reading!
Get the Ultimate Tarot Card Combinations Pack
The Tarot Happy eBook Pack is available now for instant download.
With 78 eBooks covering all tarot pair meanings, this pack is a comprehensive guide on using tarot for introspection, self-understanding and inner growth.
The pack contains an eBook for each of the 78 cards in a tarot pack.
Each eBook focuses on all the combinations for a single card, with overview of meanings for:
- “Yes or No”
- Key words and phrases that describe the combination
- Meaning for Love
- Meaning for Finance
- Meaning for Health and Relationships
Unlock the Mysteries of Tarot with Our Comprehensive 78 eBook Pack
Are you ready to take your Tarot reading abilities to the next level? It’s time to upgrade your spiritual toolbox with our extensive 78 eBook Pack. Each eBook is crafted to detail the meaning of every single Tarot card combination!
Venture beyond the basic meanings of the cards and delve into the intricate, layered symbolism each combination offers.
From beginner enthusiasts to advanced practitioners, this ultimate Tarot eBook pack will enhance your understanding, foster deeper connections with the cards, and improve your readings in a way that no other guide can.
Save over $20 if you buy today!